The Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs is the chief academic officer of the College of Charleston and a key member of the President's senior staff. The Provost oversees academic programs, faculty affairs and many academic support functions, and works to ensure that the College of Charleston fulfills its institutional mission and goals.
- Provost's Presentation (video), December 3, 2013
- Provost's Presentation (slides), December 3, 2013
- Provost's Open Forum Presentation, September 3, 2013
- Provost's Foundation Board Report, August 23, 2013
- Provost's Report, April 2, 2013
Task Force Reports
- Distance and Online Education Task Force Report, January 2013
- Exploring a New Relationship Between the Medical University of South Carolina and the College of Charleston (white paper), August 31, 2013
Course-Instructor Evaluations for the Fall 2014 term are open from November 12 through December 10, 2014.
Complete evaluations online via:
- 11 Campus Diversity Climate Survey Initiative Forums Announced
- The College will hold a series of forums on the dates/times/locations below that are designed to gather input from the campus based on the Climate Survey results that were recently released. The purpose of the forums is not to review the data; it is expected participants will have reviewed the data before attending a forum. The purpose of the forums is to discuss concrete, specific, realistic, and outcome-based actions for improving the overall climate of our campus. Please go to your "Home" tab in MyCharleston to view the documents and for additional details. All are listed under the "Campus Climate Assessment Report" section.
- Campus Diversity Climate Survey Initiative Forums - schedule of forums (all are welcome at the "open" forums)
- New Interim Provost announced (August 2014)
- New President announced (July 2014)
- Open position, Associate Provost for Curriculum and Academic Administration (Deadline passed)
- Addlestone Library Improvement Project (March - August 2014)
- College of Charleston's required sexual harassment and other discrimination prevention training (May 2014)