The Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs is the chief academic officer of the College of Charleston and a key member of the President's senior staff. The Provost oversees academic programs, faculty affairs and many academic support functions, and works to ensure that the College of Charleston fulfills its institutional mission and goals.
Please use the navigation pane on the left or the quicklinks provided below.
- Faculty/Administration Manual (FAM)
- Policies, Procedures and Practices (related to faculty, curricular, and divisional staff affairs)
- Tenure, Promotion, Evaluation, Sabbatical, and other Faculty Information
- Faculty Calendars (evaluations, T&P, Third Year Review, PTR, and sabbatical)
- College's Academic Calendar
- Faculty Senate (Provost's Reports are included in the senate meeting archives)
- View a summary of recent student achievements, including graduation rates and statistics on continued education.
- The Fall 2016 academic calendar has been updated and is available online at registrar.cofc.edu/calendars.
- The Fall 2016 grading deadlines are now available.
- The College Reads! selection for this year is The True American: Murder and Mercy in Texas, by Anand Giridharadas. Incoming students received a copy of the book over the summer, they were provided with a Reading Guide, and an essay assignment.
CofC administrators and staff may access their faculty searches on the Internal PeopleAdmin Portal or via the link on MyCharleston.