The Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs is the chief academic officer of the College of Charleston and a key member of the President's senior staff. The Provost oversees academic programs, faculty affairs and many academic support functions, and works to ensure that the College of Charleston fulfills its institutional mission and goals.
- Provost's Report, April 2, 2013
- Provost's Report, April 3, 2012
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences presentation, April 3, 2012
- Provost's Report, February 28, 2012
- Honors College presentation, February 28, 2012