The Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs is the chief academic officer of the College of Charleston and a key member of the President's senior staff. The Provost oversees academic programs, faculty affairs and many academic support functions, and works to ensure that the College of Charleston fulfills its institutional mission and goals. Please use the links below or the navigation pane on the left to find academic affairs information and resources at the College of Charleston.
- The Fall 2016 Attendance Verification deadline is NOON on September 20, 2016.
- The College Reads! selection for this year is The True American: Murder and Mercy in Texas, by Anand Giridharadas. Mr. Giridharadas will visit campus on October 24, 2016 and give a public lecture that evening. Incoming students received a copy of the book over the summer, they were provided with a Reading Guide, and an essay assignment.
Important Documents and Links
- Faculty/Administration Manual (FAM)
- Policies, Procedures and Practices (academic affairs including faculty, curricular, and staff affairs)
- Tenure, Promotion, Evaluation, Sabbatical, and other Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Calendars (evaluations, T&P, Third Year Review, PTR, and sabbatical)
- College's Academic Calendar
- Go to the Faculty Senate Meeting Archives to access the Provost's Reports.
Interested candidates may apply to academic positions online at: College of Charleston Faculty Positions (OPEN POSITIONS) or view all job opportunities at: https://jobs.cofc.edu.
CofC administrators and staff may access their faculty searches on the Internal PeopleAdmin Portal or via the link on MyCharleston.