The Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs is the chief academic officer of the College of Charleston and a key member of the President's senior staff. The Provost oversees academic programs, faculty affairs and many academic support functions, and works to ensure that the College of Charleston fulfills its institutional mission and goals. Please use the links below or the navigation pane on the left to find academic affairs information and resources at the College of Charleston.
- The Provost announces that Dr. Lynn Cherry will join the Office of the Provost as Associate Provost for Curriculum and Institutional Resources, effective July 16, 2016.
- The College remembers beloved Professor Conseula Francis: today.cofc.edu/2016/05/09/conseula-francis.
- The 2015-2016 faculty award recipients were announced at this year's Celebration of Faculty. Please visit Faculty Awards and Recognition to read about the event.
Important Documents and Links
- Faculty/Administration Manual (FAM)
- Procedures and Practices (academic affairs including faculty, curricular, and staff affairs)
- Tenure, Promotion, Evaluation, Sabbatical, and other Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Calendars (evaluations, T&P, Third Year Review, PTR, and sabbatical)
- College's Academic Calendar
- See the Faculty Senate Meeting Archives to view the Provost's Reports.
Interested candidates may apply to academic positions online at: College of Charleston Faculty Positions (OPEN POSITIONS) or view all job opportunities at: https://jobs.cofc.edu.
CofC administrators and staff may access their faculty searches on the Internal PeopleAdmin Portal or via the link on MyCharleston.