The Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs is the chief academic officer of the College of Charleston and a key member of the President's senior staff. The Provost oversees academic programs, faculty affairs and many academic support functions, and works to ensure that the College of Charleston fulfills its institutional mission and goals.
- Course-Instructor Evaluations for the Summer 2015 are listed below. Complete evaluations online via OAKS or go directly to coursereview.cofc.edu. Evaluations may also be completed mobile devices via the CofC Mobile App: Android | Apple | Other. Please note that in-class administration is now mandatory.
- Maymester: May 25 to June 3
- May Extended: June 18 to June 29
- Summer I: July 1 to July 10
- Summer II: August 6 to August 14
- The 2015 Commencement Ceremonies are now available to view online at http://cofc.edu/commencement.
Important Documents and Links
The 2014-2015 Provost's reports are linked on the Faculty Senate Meetings webpage by date.
CofC administrators and staff may access PeopleAdmin here.