The Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs is the chief academic officer of the College of Charleston and a key member of the President's senior staff. The Provost oversees academic programs, faculty affairs and many academic support functions, and works to ensure that the College of Charleston fulfills its institutional mission and goals.
- Applications are now open for the Spring 2016 Writer's Retreat. Learn more about this opportunity and apply at http://academicaffairs.cofc.edu/professional-development.
Important Documents and Links
- Faculty/Administration Manual
- Academic Affairs Procedures and Practices
- Academic Affairs Calendars
- College's Academic Calendar
- See the Faculty Senate Meetings webpage to view the Provost's Reports.
CofC administrators and staff may access PeopleAdmin here.